Wage: $30/hr+ Depending on Experience
Does this sound like you?
- Conscientious: You work hard, are persistent, and pay careful attention to details
- Mildly Introverted: You prefer to work alone and without interruption, but can rally to the demands of supervision
- Curious: You rarely take the first answer as the only one, listen well and ask good questions, and enjoy delving into projects and processes to improve things
- Orderly: “A place for everything and everything in its place” is your life’s organizing principle
- Kind: You are patient, supportive, and love helping others
If so, we may have a position for you! A professional opportunity within the insurance industry is now available here in Redding, CA. Our national company is looking to add an Accounting Manager to its fine Accounting department.
Prior Accounting management and supervision experience is a must.
What would you be doing?
Your primary responsibility as Accounting Manager will be to ensure accurate and punctual financial reporting for several business entities, as well as supervising a small team of Accounting professionals.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Produce, review, and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reporting
- Lead and manage personnel and daily operations of the accounting department including maintaining and monitoring reliable internal controls
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, maintain banking relationships, and coordinate debt financing
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements, including but not limited to tax, and licensing
You're also a person who:
- Is highly organized; can create and enforce a structured environment
- Has a can-do, will-do attitude and is highly receptive to feedback
- Shows up on time, every time
- Has excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what a few employees have to say about working here:
“LifeHelp is a company that honors each individual for their contribution in making it a successful and enjoyable place to work.”
“The working environment at LifeHelp is unlike any other in my experience. Everyone here has a positive attitude with a willingness to be helpful. That alone is enough to look forward to coming to work every morning…even on Mondays.”
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "apply" button below, complete the employment form and attach your resume and cover letter*.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.