A professional and career building opportunity within the fast growing information technology field is now available here in Redding, CA. Our national company provides great experience in a data security sensitive business operating in all 50 states.
Are we looking for you?
What would you be doing?
As an Entry-Level Programmer your primary responsibilities would be to assist with the development of new projects, as well as provide ongoing support for the company’s existing policy administration system. A typical day could also include maintaining technical documentation for system support, testing, and/or assisting others with troubleshooting basic software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Word. Additionally, you may be asked to provide input into a variety of business processes requiring IT expertise.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Provide programming support to the company’s various software platforms and applications
- Provide valuable insight and technical expertise to discussions relating to system design and software development
- Collaborate effectively with the development team and related cross-functional teams
- Analyze and document processes where procedures or work instructions do not exist and review/revise existing procedures and work instructions where required
You're also a person who:
- Has a basic understanding of programming concepts including data types, data structures, command sequencing, conditional structures, looping, and recursion
- Has a basic understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Has excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Has exceptional attention to detail
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Complete the employment form and attach your resume and cover letter*.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.