Are we looking for you?
If you’re an energetic, organized, detail oriented people person with great communication and listening skills, we may have a position for you. If you’re also familiar with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, we’d like to talk with you.
What would you be doing?
Your primary role would be to perform the daily functions of the company such as welcoming visitors to our office in a friendly and professional manner, processing inbound and outbound mail, keeping supplies in stock and organized, running reports and performing data entry tasks.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Greet visitors and maintains the visitor sign-in sheets
- Maintain office supply inventories and purchase items as required
- Process inbound and outbound mail
- Assist with corporate event planning
- Facilitate requests for offsite file storage
- Provide support to other departments as needed
- Keep common areas and front lobby neat and organized
You’re also a person who:
- Enjoys a challenge and learning new things
- Is flexible
- Shows up on time, every time
- Has a “can do” approach to the job
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form and attach your resume and cover letter*.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.