Member Services Representative - WAGE: $15.00 – $17.00 DOE
Attention Aspiring Member Services Representatives!
Does this sound like you?
- Achiever: You have a great deal of stamina, work hard, and take satisfaction from a job well done
- Focus: You line up your tasks and pick them off one by one with ruthless efficiency
- Adaptability: You can adapt to new and challenging situations, and have the ability to shift gears quickly
- Cheerful: Maintaining a sunny, professional demeanor (even if it’s a bad day!) comes easy to you
- Team Oriented: You enjoy working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal
If so, I have good news for you: A position in a fast-paced business environment is available here in Redding, CA that provides on the job training, a highly competitive salary, and opportunity for career advancement.
If you have stellar communication skills, basic PC proficiency, and possess a minimum of 2 years customer service/call center experience, we’d love to speak with you!
While prior experience in a similar role is preferred, if the list of attributes above resonate with you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Here’s how you can contribute to our success…
- Offer solutions and resolve various inquiries for our members: Whether it is Susan from Iowa or John from New York City, treating all our members with the same professionalism and genuineness guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and collaborate: You are encouraged to express your ideas with your co-workers and management, working together to achieve more than you can alone.
- Own your position: Strive to become a subject matter expert in what you do, and a willingness to share your knowledge to ensure team solidarity.
Here’s just a few of the things you will be doing in a nutshell…
- You will spend the majority of your time on the phone interacting with members via inbound calls.
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services, as well as provide a wide variety of administrative support such as scanning, filing, payment processing etc.
- You will be asked to cross-train with other department members or perform other assignments that are outside your primary job function.
And, last but not least, here’s what’s in it for you…
- A stable business. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we are showing no signs of slowing down. In fact, our recent years have been some of our best.
- A great location and working environment. We have been blessed with a beautiful office space away from the city center, which means we don’t deal with the crime problem many other local businesses face.
- Great people, great benefits. We want only the best employees, and our benefit package is designed to reflect that:
- Competitive salary – Our salaries are highly competitive for Shasta County
- Group medical, dental, vision – We cover 90% of your cost and 20% of your dependents’
- Medical GAP insurance – Our supplemental GAP insurance helps you with out of pocket medical expenses such as coinsurance, co-pays and deductibles
- Free Insurance – Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-Term Disability insurance provided to you at our expense
- 401(k) – a tax-deferred bonus equal to 3% of your salary deposited into your account yearly, PLUS added corporate matching and profit share contributions (discretionary, but consistently made for the past 3+ years)
- Paid Time Off – Two weeks off in your first year, with yearly increases after that
- Paid Holidays – 11 paid holidays a year…
- …and many others.
Here’s what a few of members of the LifeHelp team have to say about working here:
“LifeHelp is a company that honors each individual for their contribution in making it a successful and enjoyable place to work.”
“The working environment at LifeHelp is unlike any other in my experience. Everyone here has a positive attitude with a willingness to be helpful. That alone is enough to look forward to coming to work every morning…even on Mondays.”
“LifeHelp promotes a friendly, fun, and honest work environment where hard work and dedication is recognized. Through a generous benefits package, many company parties and holidays, friendly staff, and opportunities for personal and professional development, LifeHelp and its management team shows they care not just about the employee but the person. I am excited to be able to call myself a LifeHelpian!”A bit about LifeHelp
Our business takes a while to explain, but in a nutshell, LifeHelp exists to make it easier for our insurance company partners to get and keep new customers. We do this by handling back-office administrative tasks such as customer service, record maintenance, billing, collections, customer correspondence, and more on our clients’ behalf. We do not engage in traditional insurance sales that you might find with another insurance agency.
This may sound dry, technical, and even boring, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Large doses of creativity, collaboration, and persistence are required to succeed in our world, and we’re looking for more people who value these qualities to join us as we grow.
Simply click the "Apply" button on this page, complete the employment form, and attach:
- your resume
- a cover letter
- professional references
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.