Member Service Support Specialist
Are we looking for you?
If you are a customer service professional that can learn new concepts quickly and apply them, listen and solve problems, and takes pride in doing things right the first time and every time, we'd like to talk to you!
What would you be doing?
The primary focus of your position is assisting prospective and currently insured members of participating financial institutions, associations and employer groups over the phone by answering questions about their coverage and billing, taking payments, processing requested changes in our policy administration system, and sending forms and letters as needed.
Your job in a nutshell:
Answer inbound calls. Make outbound calls. Use your listening and conflict resolution skills to solve problems for our customers. Maintain a working knowledge of our products, policies and procedures as well as your Life, Accident and Health license. Respect the confidentiality of our customer’s information. In your downtime, you’ll help with scanning, filing, and other tasks. You may also be asked to cross-train with other department members.
You're a person who:
- has 3+ years of related customer service experience (insurance industry experience is preferred but not required)
- is highly organized
- is willing and able to obtain your Life, Accident and Health License within six months of regular full-time employment (we pay for the class and exam!)
- has experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, can learn new software programs quickly, and types 45+ WPM
- is available to work 8-hour shifts M-F starting as early as 6 AM
- has the ability to think critically and solve problems with minimal supervision
- has above-average communication skills (written and verbal)
- is able to work effectively in a team environment
- maintains a "can do, will do" approach to the job
- English/Spanish bilingual (preferred)
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
The rate for this position is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending upon your qualifications and experience. Your compensation package also includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form, and attach your resume, cover letter* and professional references.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.