Member Service Support Specialist
Are we looking for you?
We are seeking a friendly and energetic individual to join our Member Service Department for a full-time position. A candidate for this position must be a quick learner, have excellent social and communication skills, and operate at a high level in busy and demanding times.
What would you be doing?
You will be using your customer service talents to help current and prospective customers over the phone by explaining features and benefits of their insurance coverage and helping them with payments and changes to their coverage. You will also support the department by performing a number of administrative tasks such as scanning, filing and data entry.
If you are a person who:
- possess a minimum of 2 years customer service/call center experience
- practices active listening and can communicate clearly and effectively with a problem-solving orientation
- has the ability to handle multiple phone calls without missing a beat
- is very organized and is self-motivated
- can learn new concepts quickly and apply them with excellent attention to detail
- is comfortable with computers
- is very dependable, adaptable and can work full-time (7 AM to 4 PM)
- is a high energy individual with a cheerful, positive disposition
- can obtain your Life, Accident and Health license in six months (we pay for everything)
- has excellent social skills and communication abilities
- is able to move around in Microsoft Office and Word with ease and finesse
Your job in a nutshell:
You will spend the majority of your time on the phone interacting with members via inbound calls. These members are part of financial institutions and employer groups. You will process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services, as well as providing a wide variety of administrative support. We are a small company, so you may also be asked to cross-train with other department members or perform other assignments that are outside your primary job function.
What is in it for you?
The rate for the position is $15.00 – $17.00 per hour, depending upon your qualifications and experience. Your compensation package also includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k), and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what a few employees have to say about working here:
“LifeHelp is a company that honors each individual for their contribution in making it a successful and enjoyable place to work.”
“The working environment at LifeHelp is unlike any other in my experience. Everyone here has a positive attitude with a willingness to be helpful. That alone is enough to look forward to coming to work every morning…even on Mondays.”
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form, and attach your resume, cover letter* and professional references.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency