Member Service Representative
Member Service Representative
Are we looking for you?
If you are a customer service professional that can learn new concepts quickly and apply them, listen and solve problems, and takes pride in doing things right the first time and every time, we’d like to talk to you!
What would you be doing?
You will have the dual responsibility of providing excellent customer service over the phone to members of financial institutions and employer groups participating in our group insurance programs, as well as handling a variety of administrative duties with a high-degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Your job in a nutshell:
Answer (sometimes heavy) inbound calls. Make outbound calls. Use your listening and conflict resolution skills to solve problems for our customers. Obtain a working knowledge of our products, policies and procedures as well as your Life, Accident and Health license. Respect the confidentiality of our customer’s information. Scan, file, process mail, enrollment forms, claims, service requests, and other duties as assigned.
- has 3+ years of related experience (insurance industry experience is preferred but not required)
- is willing and able to obtain your Life, Accident and Health License within six months of regular full-time employment (we pay for the class and exam)
- has experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, can learn new software programs quickly, and types 45+ WPM
- is available to work 8-hour shifts M-F starting as early as 6 AM
- has the ability to think critically and solve problems with minimal supervision
- has above-average communication skills (written and verbal)
- is able to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- is able to work effectively in a team environment
- maintains a “can do, will do” approach to the job
- English/Spanish bilingual (preferred)
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
The rate for the position is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending upon your qualifications and experience. Your compensation package also includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k), and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form, and attach your resume cover letter* and professional references.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.