Director of Operations
IMPORTANT UPDATE: IF YOU APPLIED FOR THIS POSITION BETWEEN 2/19 – 3/5, WE MOST LIKELY DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION DUE TO A WEBSITE FAILURE.
PLEASE RE-APPLY TODAY!
- Determined: When you put your mind to something you become an unstoppable force
- Responsible: You take extreme ownership of what you say you will do
- Conscientious: You pay careful attention to details and can thrive in environments with a high level of nuance
- Command: You can take control of situations and make decisions with limited inputs
- Humble: You are more interested in being effective than being right, don’t pretend to have all the answers, and have no problem getting your hands dirty.
Prior people and project management experience is a must.
What would you be doing?
Your primary responsibility as Director of Operations will be to manage several business units with the ultimate goal of customer (business and consumer) satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include Human Resources, Administration, and Facilities. A hands-on approach is required as this position must occasionally fill-in for direct reports who are out of the office.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Oversees Customer Service department
- Oversees LifeHelp’s Premium Administration business
- Manages Human Resources activity
- Leads the company’s recruitment and onboarding process.
- Keeps the company current in all required states for corporate authority and licensing
- Leads the Disaster Recovery team
- Is highly organized; can create and enforce a structured environment
- Has a can-do, will-do attitude and is highly receptive to feedback
- Shows up on time, every time
- Has excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home for over 25 years. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun.
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what a few employees have to say about working here:
“LifeHelp is a company that honors each individual for their contribution in making it a successful and enjoyable place to work.”
“The working environment at LifeHelp is unlike any other in my experience. Everyone here has a positive attitude with a willingness to be helpful. That alone is enough to look forward to coming to work every morning…even on Mondays.”
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.