Pay Range: $16-18/hr+ DOE
Attention Data Analysts, does this sound like you?
- Inquisitive: You enjoy figuring out puzzles and flexing your problem solving skills!
- Precise: You have a keen attention to detail and can line up your tasks and pick them off with ruthless efficiency
- Adaptable: You enjoy wearing multiple hats, and can shift gears quickly to adapt to new or challenging situations
- Team Oriented: You enjoy working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal
- Humble: Getting it right is more important than being right, you own and learn from your mistakes
If so, we have a position for you in a fast-paced business environment that provides on the job training, a highly competitive salary, and opportunity for career advancement!
We are seeking the right well rounded individual to take point as the Data Analyst for one of our largest clients. This position offers back-end support to our client by working with their contacts and IT departments to ensure data integrity of our recurring data files that flow through our system. Tasks would include researching and investigating claims data, analyzing large amounts of data primarily using Excel, and pro-actively developing quality control processes and audits to ensure adherence to rules and regulations.
A bit about LifeHelp
Our business takes a while to explain, but in a nutshell, LifeHelp exists to make it easier for our insurance company partners to get and keep new customers. We do this by handling back-office administrative tasks such as customer service, record maintenance, billing, collections, customer correspondence, and more on our clients’ behalf. We do not engage in traditional insurance sales that you might find with another insurance agency.
This may sound dry, technical, and even boring, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Large doses of creativity, collaboration, and persistence are required to succeed in our world, and we’re looking for more people who value these qualities to join us as we grow.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a steady employment history
- Is looking for a career, not just a job
- Is an Excel guru
- Has previous experience working with databases and/or SQL
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has previous quality assurance or quality control experience
- Is committed to the area for the long haul
- Has a can-do attitude and is receptive to constructive feedback
- Is highly organized and can manage their time efficiently
While prior experience in a similar role is preferred, if the list of attributes above resonate with you, we’d love to speak with you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
We can practically guarantee there will never be a dull moment!
And, last but certainly not least, here’s what’s in it for you…
- A stable business. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we are showing no signs of slowing down!
- A great location and working environment. We encourage you to learn more about our fun and open work culture by checking out our website or Indeed profile page!
- Great people, great benefits. We want only the best employees, and our benefit package is designed to reflect that:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision – We cover 90% of your cost and 20% of your dependents’
- Medical GAP insurance – Helps you with out of pocket medical expenses such as co-pays and deductibles
- Free Insurance – Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) – a tax-deferred bonus equal to 3% of your salary deposited into your account yearly, PLUS added corporate matching and profit share contributions (discretionary, but consistently made for the past 3+ years)
- Paid Time Off – Two weeks off in your first year, with yearly increases after that
- Paid Holidays – 11 paid holidays a year
- …and many others
Simply click the "Apply" button on this page, complete the employment form, and attach:
- your resume
- a cover letter
- professional references
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.