Customer Service Manager
Does this sound like you?
- Extroverted: You are energized by interactions with others
- Conscientious: You work hard, are persistent, and pay careful attention to details
- Assertive: You can take charge of situations and get results
- Enthusiastic: You maintain a cheerful disposition and relish in solving problems
- Compassionate: You genuinely enjoy working with a diverse group of people, and have no problem putting yourself in their shoes
If so, we may have a position for you! A professional opportunity within the insurance industry is now available here in Redding, CA. Our national company is looking to add a Customer Service Manager to its growing customer service department.
Prior supervisory experience is a must, and inbound call center experience is preferred (but not necessary). Those with a background in insurance will have a leg up on the competition. English/Spanish bilingual is also preferred, but not required.
What would you be doing?
Your primary responsibilities as Customer Service Manager will be to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. This is accomplished through inspiring department employees to exceed expectations in terms of customer service, timely processing of requests, accurate record-keeping, and clear and accurate communications.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Supervise service center employees, providing coaching and mentoring; developing and delivering performance plans and evaluations
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all departmental functions (customer service, enrollment and change form processing, etc.) and be prepared to fill in/provide additional support whenever needed
- Create and enforce customer service standards and audit work accordingly
- Develop and maintain departmental policies and procedures, ensuring that operations are conducted in accordance with insurance company and state/federal requirements
You're also a person who:
- Is highly organized; can create and enforce a structured environment
- Has a can-do, will-do attitude and is highly receptive to feedback
- Shows up on time, every time
- Has excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Is willing and able to obtain their Life, Accident and Health license within six months of employment
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "apply" button below, complete the employment form and attach your resume and cover letter*.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.