Customer Service Data Analyst
Pay Range: $16-18/hr+ DOE
Attention aspiring Member Services Representatives or Data Analysts, does this sound like you?
- Empathetic: You can place yourself in others’ shoes and enjoy helping people find resolutions
- Precise: You have a keen attention to detail and can line up your tasks and pick them off with ruthless efficiency
- Adaptable: You enjoy wearing multiple hats, and can shift gears quickly to adapt to new or challenging situations
- Team Oriented: You enjoy working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal
- Humble: Getting it right is more important than being right, you own and learn from your mistakes
If so, we have a position for you in a fast-paced business environment that provides on the job training, a highly competitive salary, and opportunity for career advancement!
We are seeking the right well rounded individual for a very unique and exciting position within our company as a Data Analyst/Customer Support Specialist. This is a key high-priority roll where you would wear multiple hats as a client specialist for one of our largest clients, splitting your time between offering front end support to customers over the phone, and offering back-end support by working with client contacts and IT departments to ensure data integrity (reviewing/analyzing data, claims research, quality control, etc.).
A bit about LifeHelp
Our business takes a while to explain, but in a nutshell, LifeHelp exists to make it easier for our insurance company partners to get and keep new customers. We do this by handling back-office administrative tasks such as customer service, record maintenance, billing, collections, customer correspondence, and more on our clients’ behalf. We do not engage in traditional insurance sales that you might find with another insurance agency.
This may sound dry, technical, and even boring, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Large doses of creativity, collaboration, and persistence are required to succeed in our world, and we’re looking for more people who value these qualities to join us as we grow.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has previous customer service or multi-line phone system experience
- Is proficient in Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Has a can-do attitude and is receptive to constructive feedback
- Has data entry or quality assurance experience
- Is committed to the Redding area long term
- Is looking for a career, not just a job
While prior experience in a similar role is preferred, if the list of attributes above resonate with you, we’d love to speak with you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Here’s just a few of the things you will be doing in a nutshell…
- Data Analyst (approx. 50%):
- Perform reviews and analysis of large amounts of program and customer data for quality assurance purposes
- Proactively develop audits and quality control activities to minimize the risk of errors
- Works with numerous clients to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Customer Service (approx. 50%):
- Interacting with members and answering questions via inbound calls and email
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support such as scanning, filing, payment processing etc.
We can practically guarantee there will never be a dull moment!
And, last but certainly not least, here’s what’s in it for you…
- A stable business. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we are showing no signs of slowing down!
- A great location and working environment. We encourage you to learn more about our fun and open work culture by checking out our website or Indeed profile page!
- Great people, great benefits. We want only the best employees, and our benefit package is designed to reflect that:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision – We cover 90% of your cost and 20% of your dependents’
- Medical GAP insurance – Helps you with out of pocket medical expenses such as co-pays and deductibles
- Free Insurance – Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) – a tax-deferred bonus equal to 3% of your salary deposited into your account yearly, PLUS added corporate matching and profit share contributions (discretionary, but consistently made for the past 3+ years)
- Paid Time Off – Two weeks off in your first year, with yearly increases after that
- Paid Holidays – 11 paid holidays a year
- …and many others
Simply click the "Apply" button on this page, complete the employment form, and attach:
- your resume
- a cover letter
- professional references
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.