Business Management Trainee
Does this sound like you?
- Humble: You don’t let the fear of being wrong get in your way
- Responsible: You take extreme ownership for your actions
- Courageous: You are unafraid to learn and apply new concepts and techniques
- Determined: When you set your mind to something, watch out!
- Curious: You listen well and ask questions
If so, we may have a position for you! A professional and career building opportunity is now available here in Redding, CA. Our national company is looking to invest in training the right individual for a future management role.
No prior formal education or job experience is required as you will receive on the job training (the best kind of training there is!). Those with prior experience or a degree are also welcome to apply.
What would you be doing?
Your primary responsibilities as a Business Management Trainee will be to learn how to complete the day-to-day projects and tasks that are vital to the company's Human Resources and Administration departments. A career path will be developed once you have reached a high level of competency in these areas.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Assist Human Resources with activities related to the recruiting and onboarding of new personnel, employee handbook, and state compliance.
- Keeps the company current in all required states for corporate authority and licensing
- Complete all tasks relating to the company’s vendor management program
- Assists with landlord responsibilities (tenant and vendor relations, building maintenance and repairs)
- And much more!
You're also a person who:
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a can-do, will-do attitude and is highly receptive to feedback
- Has excellent critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Has exceptional attention to detail
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "apply" button below, complete the employment form and attach your resume and cover letter*.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a/ LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.