Does this sound like you?
If so, we may have a position for you! A professional and career building opportunity within the fast-growing information technology field is now available here in Redding, CA. Our national company is looking to invest in training the right individual for a computer programming job.
No prior formal education or job experience is required as you will receive on the job training, but some informal familiarity with programming is highly recommended. Those with professional programming experience or a Computer Science degree are also welcome to apply.
What would you be doing?
Your job in a nutshell:
- Assist in the development of new software and systems
- Provide programming support to existing software and systems
- Provide insight and technical expertise to discussions relating to system design and software
- Analyze and document processes where procedures or work instructions do not exist and review/revise existing procedures and work instructions where required
You're also a person who:
- Has a can-do, will-do attitude and is highly receptive to feedback
- Has a basic understanding of programming concepts
- Has excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Has exceptional attention to detail
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form, and attach your resume, cover letter* and professional references.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.