Administration & HR Manager
Are we looking for you?
LifeHelp is looking to add a full-time Administration & HR Manager to its line-up of all-star employees. If you're a high energy, hands-on individual with exceptional administrative & human resources skills plus supervisory experience, this may be the position for you.
What would you be doing?
As Administration & HR Manager, you would be responsible for supervising:
- Human resource management (recruitment and onboarding of new personnel, employee handbook, etc.)
- Corporate compliance (corporate authority, licensing, and legal)
- Disaster recovery and vendor management plans
- Building maintenance, repairs, and tenant relations
- Maintaining Corporate licenses in all 50 states
- Vendor relations (landscaping, janitorial, etc.)
- Front desk functions (mail, reception)
- Back office functions (supplies, storage, equipment & appliance maintenance)
You're a person who:
- Has at least 3+ years of management experience in a similar role
- Can think independently and perform job expectations with minimal direction
- Has a strong bias toward execution combined with a high degree of accuracy
- Is extremely effective in setting priorities and knowing when to change them
- Shows up on time, every time
- Is flexible and able to take on a wide variety of tasks with grace and a cheerful manner
- Can type at least 50 WPM, and is at ease in the MS Office suite
Physical and Mental Job Requirements:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently stand, stoop, crouch, and sit
- Ability to concentrate and solve problems
Who is LifeHelp?
LifeHelp is a financially stable and organizationally strong third party administrator and insurance agency with a national client base. We’ve been in business since 1972 and have been proud to call Redding our home since 1994. Our benefits are outstanding, our facility is top notch, our people are a cut above, and our work environment is businesslike – with a healthy dose of fun. And we especially like to reward excellence and innovative thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Your compensation package will include a competitive salary of $50,000+ (DOE) plus comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) and a generous vacation and paid holiday schedule.
How do you apply?
Click the "Apply" button below, complete the employment form, and attach your resume, cover letter* and professional references.
*Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Cuenca & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc., d/b/a LifeHelp, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.